Stromberg Chiropractic Center is OPEN for patients.
In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we want to assure our patients that we take your health and safety seriously. We are taking all recommended precautions for your safety and ours and will update our protocols to include any new direction as required:
- We are sanitizing door knobs, seats, and equipment multiple times per day and after each patient.
- We are asking any patients that are not feeling well or running a fever to stay home and we will get them rescheduled.
- We are having patients call the office when they arrive to check-in and then asking them, if they feel more comfortable, to wait in their vehicles to maintain social distancing requirements. We will then call back when their doctor is ready to see them.
- We are taking every employee's and patient's temperature upon arrival.
- We are staggering appointment times to be able to safely treat patients while maintaining social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer is available for patients to use as needed.
- Patients are able to make payments over the phone for copays, account balances, etc. at 937.382.1727.
Remember the best way to deal with any stress is to get adjusted.